Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Interview with Romance Author Gwyneth Bolton
Gwyneth Bolton turned her passion for reading romance into being a passionate romance writer. If you're looking for a tantalizing gripping story, pick up any one of her novels.

Why did you decide to write in the romance genre?
I have been a huge fan of romance ever since I was a
preteen. I started out sneaking my mom's Harlequin
Presents
in the 80s. I've always known that I wanted
to be a writer. It took me a minute to decide that I
wanted to be a romance author. It wasn't until I
finished my first nonfiction book, that I realized
that I could actually finish a book. And once the
realization hit, I knew I had to write romance. I
adore the genre. On any given day, if I have a spare
moment to read a book, you can best believe it will be
a romance novel in my hands. So, it only made sense in
my mind to write in the genre I to read so much.

To read the entire interview, click Five Questions with Gwyneth Bolton


1 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

I will definitely check it out.

Post a Comment

<< Home