Monday, May 07, 2007
Guilty Pleasures

Made you look, didn't I?


Why wait on someone else to pamper you, when you can pamper yourself. There are several things that I absolutely can't do without (well I could but...)


The Top 5 things I use on a daily basis are:




1. Pink Motorla Razr Phone



2. Sweet Pea Bath and Body Products




3. Issey Miyake Eau de Parfum Spray or Calvin Klein Escape Body Spray





4. Sansa MP3 player



5. Shock-o-late M.A.C. Lip Glass


What are some things you absolutely can't do without?



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady, like the updates to the blog & of course you always stay on your grind. BE blessed! Can't wait for Paige's Web!

Blogger princessdominique said...

Awesome new look. You keep it exciting! I can't do without my EnV phone and my black Gucci shades.

how ya been sister?

Post a Comment

<< Home