Wednesday, March 28, 2007
10 New Things You Didn't Know about Author Sydney Molare'
1. I'm moving away from writing the "boy meets girl and they screw" type of erotica. I'm marrying off my couples and then working the sex. I don't think we see enough married peoples good sex in novels these days. Too much of making the grass look greener by cheating and not committing. We need to recognize the "good things" we already have.

2. I love "old" stuff, esp furniture and jewelry. I am the thrift store queen. They know me by name!

3. I am also NOT a name brand junkie. If it looks good and has an even better price...SOLD! I don't care whose name is on the pocket/hip/leg/shoe, etc.

4. My last contest, The Pssst...Wanna be my Publicist contest got soundly booed by publicist all over the internet. The nice nasty comments...I could feel the love. LOL. BUT the end result was that I made more than 4200 new contacts. Not bad, huh?

5. My first tour partners were Tina McKinney (All That Drama) and Masseyree (It Just Gets Better With Time).

6. I dislike reptiles with a passion- no, veterinarians don't like all animals.

7. I won the Mississippi Best Author Award for 2006.

8. I am a morning person. I AM the perky person talking up a storm at 8am that you hate!

9. I am an insomniac. I haven't figured out the cycle, but it comes and goes on its own, more coming than going.

10. I am psychic. Really. Here's my latest prediction: My next book will be a blockbuster, chart roaring success! Believe it and receive it!

Visit Sydney Molare' at http://www.sydneymolare.com/ or
http://www.sydneymolare.blogspot.com/


2 Comments:

Blogger MsJayy said...

^5 on #4 - personally, I thought it was very creative.

^5 multiplied & squared on #10

Get your shine on!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must read one of your books. I cant wait for the new ones to come out. im a romance fanatic!!

Post a Comment

<< Home