Monday, March 26, 2007
The Email
Thought for today: If you are having an affair, do not and I repeat DO NOT leave a paper trail via letters and most importantly via the internet. Your spouse just might find out.

Okay, now that I have that out in the air, let me first say, this is not about me (smile). Imagine coming home after a fulfilling day at church, turning on your computer and opening up your email from somebody's spouse blasting their spouse and lover to everyone on their spouse's mailing list. You're probably like, what in the world is she talking about.

To make a long story short. Supposedly, allegedly, a man found out that his wife was cheating and decided to put the man who his wife is supposedly cheating with ON BLAST. He sent out an email to EVERYONE on the mailing list and pretty much put ALL of their business not just in the streets but on the world wide web. Now, I know the guy he is accusing, but I haven't emailed him to say "Is this true" or not because I'm sure if it is, he's going through public humiliation at this point and needs to figure out a way to do some damage control (I should be a publicist...smile).

We never know what we would do when going through something traumatic, but I would hope that I wouldn't stoop to the level of putting it out on the net.

My question is do you think it was wrong for the husband to send out a broadcast message or justified because his wife and this guy shouldn't have been cheating in the first place?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home